Uttar Pradesh: Six-month-old boy charred to death in sleep

Muzaffarnagar: A six-month-old boy was charred to death and his three-year-old sister injured after their bedsheet caught fire from a candle, police said Tuesday.

The incident occurred when the children were sleeping at their home in Bhesai Islampur village in Shamli district.

Arsh died on the spot, while Bushra received 90 percent injuries, the police said, adding that she is undergoing treatment.

READ:  If BJP returns to power, you cannot grow beard, wear topi, offer azan, says Badruddin Ajmal
Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News
Back to top button