Hyderabad: In view to maintain the public safety and to improvise the police public interface Cyberabad police commissioner VC Sajjanar have listed out some of the priorities for 2020 here on Tuesday.
“New Year is the perfect time to rearrange your goals in life and work towards them, there is much more to achieve in life and new possibilities will surely come our way in the next 365 days,” said Cyberabad Police Commissioner, VC Sajjanar.
He further said that be it switching to a healthier lifestyle, eliminating vices or taking up a sport—the New Year is full of such new opportunities.
Wising a Happy New Year, Commissioner said, “Cyberabad police have taken up initiatives and precautionary measures for incident and accident-free New Year celebrations.”
Priorities for 2020 by Cyberabad Police Commissioner
I. Women & Children Safety:
- Imparting self-defence skills among the girls, students and women employees.
- Improving Police surveillance over vulnerable areas in Cyberabad
II. Road Safety:
- Reducing road accidents by educating and enforcement.
- Starting highway patrolling in Cyberabad.
- Improving travel time.
- Improving traffic everyone response
- Importing organized traffic and road safety education for students.
III. Improving Police Public Interface:
- Improving the effectiveness of Dial-100.
- Improving Police response to different circumstances.
- Uniform processes at all Police Stations in Cyberabad.
IV. Focus on preventing Cyber Crimes and Economic Offences:
- Cyber Mithra (Digital Literacy for secured youth (DILSEY)) initiative to impart digital literacy to students in Cyberabad.
- Educating the public on new types of economic and cyber offences co-ordination with various agencies to curb activities of cybercriminals and economic fraudsters.