Thursday , October 13 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Boiled egg killed man

Boiled egg killed man


Hyderabad: Purushotam (28), a resident of Jaiprakash Nagar, Chatrinaka died while eating in the evening yesterday.

He swallowed the boiled egg in full which choked his throat. He was instantly killed. It is a case of mere carelessness in eating.


readalso Young Saudi couples are reluctant to marry and the reason is shocking


readalso Man offered rewards to rape Kejriwal’s daughter


–Siasat News

Read Also


ATS nabs two suspected ISI agents; FIR lodged