Hyderabad: Fire breaks out at restaurant in Madhapur, none hurt

A fire tender reached the spot and doused the flames within a short time

Hyderabad: A minor fire broke out at a mandi restaurant at Madhapur on Monday evening. No casualties were reported in the mishap. People on the premises were evacuated safely.

Subhan Bakery Instagram

According to Madhapur police, the fire occurred about 8:40 pm at “Girl Friend Mandi Restaurant,” near Durgam Cheruvu metro station due to a short circuit in the electric box.

A fire tender reached the spot and doused the flames within a short time.

MS Education Academy
Back to top button