Hyderabad-based pTron, the rapidly growing audio accessories brand in India, recently launched its new smartwatch Force X11 on Amazon. Available in two colours (black and pink), the smartwatch is priced at Rs 2,799.
Featuring an on-device Bluetooth calling function, the Force X11 smartwatch with multi-sport performance seems like a perfect pick in the segment of under Rs 3000 smartwatches available in the market.
|Audio & Video||Yes with Bluetooth Calling|
|Sports Modes||24H Health monitoring (Blood Oxygen, Heart rate) with 7 Fitness Modes & Multi-activity tracker with IP68 water resistance|
|Connectivity type||Bluetooth v5.0 with 10m range|
|Display & Battery|
|Display||240 x 280 Pixels, 1.7inch HD Color Display, 2.5D Curved Display with Metal Alloy Casing, Clear View, Touch Screen, Multiple Watch Faces|
|Battery||Built-in, Rechargeable Li-Polymer, Magnetic Charge|
|Working & Charge Time||7 days working, 3 Hrs Charge with Magnetic charging clip|
We used the pTron smartwatch for two weeks and here’s what we found:
- The Force X11 smartwatch connects to the DaFit app, which provides a clear user interface and easy navigation.
- With 1.7-inch TFT display, the smartwatch offers a smooth touch experience with no lags. The interface is very simple and easy to navigate.
- The Bluetooth calling feature stands out as it gives a great experience without any connectivity issues.
- The smartwatch provides three functions for the calling experience. It has a call history function, offers a dial pad, and lets you save 8 contacts. You can add these contacts on the Da Fit app.
- The watch offers fitness features such as Sleep time, Steps, heart rate, and blood oxygen tracking. It also has a weather option.
- Force X11 also features music control and camera shutter functions and they work pretty well.
- The battery life of the watch also stands out as it gives 5-7 days of backup as claimed by the company.
The pTron Force X11 Bluetooth smartwatch is a perfect fit for you if you’re looking at a basic smartwatch. It is affordable, offers a great calling experience, performs the basic functions pretty well and has long battery life.