Abu Dhabi: Mahzooz, the United Arab Emirates’ leading weekly draw, which has consistently awarded huge prizes has announced a new prize structure.
The new prize structure is expected to bring numerous participants’ dreams to fruition, starting from Sunday, September 23 at 9:30 pm.
The most significant change is the increase in winners, from 3000 to 90,000 weekly, resulting in a significant increase in participants.
“Mahzooz has redefined Saturdays as a day for millionaires and dreams, renaming the weekly draw as ‘Mahzooz Saturday Millions’,” Suzan Kazzi, Head of Corporate Communications and CSR said while unveiling the new structure during a press conference.
Updated prize structure
- Matching 5 out of 5 numbers secures the top prize of 20,000,000 Dirhams (Rs 45,15,72,798)
- Matching 4 out of 5 numbers can win 150,000 Dirhams (Rs 33,86,599)
- Matching 3 out of 5 numbers will win 150,000 Dirhams (Rs 33,86,599)
- Matching 2 out of 5 numbers will win 35 Dirhams (Rs 790)
- Matching 1 out of 5 numbers can win 5 Dirhams (Rs 112)
Three lucky participants of the draw can win a guaranteed 100,000 Dirhams (Rs 22,58,004) every week.
The first live draw under the new prize structure is scheduled for Saturday, September 30.