Vijayawada: What can be termed as a fit of rage a teenager burnt down his own house injuring his parents in the fire. The incident occurred on Thursday at SC\/BC colony in Prakasam district\u2019s Markapur town where 19-year-old BTech first year student identified as Prasad reluctant on celebrating his birthday, when his father a daily wage earner refused to give him money, poured petrol from the bottle he was holding in the burning firewood resulting in blaze that has engulfed the house. The fire has injured all the three individuals in the house including the mother. According to reports, the family had already gone out for lunch on Thursday afternoon to celebrate Prasad\u2019s birthday but after returning home, he demanded cash from his father to celebrate his birthday with friends. When refused, in a fit of anger, Prasad poured petrol in to the burning firewood from the bottle he was holding he had brought it to pour in his bike resulting in the accident inflicting severe burn injuries to his parents and himself. The locals saved the family and alerted the police. They are not undergoing treatment in a private hospital. Doctors said both parents are out of danger but have suffered burn injuries that may require skin grafting. Markapur police have registered a case. Further investigation is on.